Leer y aprender
Leer y aprender is a collection of graduated readers, richly illustrated and with numerous structural, entertaining, and creative activities. It is divided into five levels, and proposes adaptations of classic and original texts presented in simplified form. The syntax and the vocabulary correspond to the levels established according to the Common European Framework. The titles from Latin American authors have the text written and recorded in the Latin American linguistic varieties.
- introduction to the author and the work
- wide range of stimulating activities at the end of each chapter to practice and develop the four basic language skills
- rich illustrations to offer a visual context and to engage the students
- dossiers: sections of non-fiction pages that draw on themes within the story that offer information about the culture, history, etc. in order to promote interdisciplinary learning
- An audio CD with the recording of the text and of the oral comprehension exercises